JUPAS (HKDSE) - Major in Computer Science

 I am going to take the HKDSE. How can I join the Major Computer Science ?

  • If you want to join our major, you need to apply for JS1204 BSc Computer Science in your JUPAS application.

  • For the details and entrance requirements of JS1204, you may click here